Enjoying a lovely village green setting in Monyash, deep in the heart of the Peak District National Park, these beautiful and well equipped limestone barn conversions have wonderful character and charm.
- The Barn is a superb 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property with attractive beamed ceilings, stone flagged floors and a gated drive with off-street parking.
Now comes with free WIFI.
- Hillcrest Barn is a beautiful and spacious barn conversion, with 2 large bedrooms and a wealth of exposed beams and traditional features.
The secluded south facing garden is fully enclosed.
- Both properties have a patio with garden furniture and a barbecue.
- Situated in the traditional village of Monyash, a central location for visiting the Peak District set only 5 miles from the market town of Bakewell and 8 miles from the spa town of Buxton.
- In the village there is a pub with a restaurant and a walker’s café which both serve real ale. There are many wonderful walks from the doorstep including Lathkill Dale. Cycling is available locally on the Tissington and High Peak Trails with a cycle hire centre at Parsley Hay. Slightly further afield are the Manifold Valley and Monsal Trails. The Monsal Trail tunnels are now open giving cyclists a complete off road cycling route from Chee Dale to Bakewell. The cottages are convenient to many other local attractions including Chatsworth House, Arbor Low and Haddon Hall whilst Dovedale and Alton Towers are also readily accessible.